Thursday, July 7, 2011

Book Review!

Slumdog Millionaire: The Shooting ScriptSlumdog Millionaire: The Shooting Script by Simon Beaufoy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh my gosh, so good.

I haven't watched the movie yet. I can only hope it holds its own against this masterful epic. The story isn't so much about the quiz show as it is about Thomas's life, his loves, and his efforts to overcome the deprivations of his youth and achieve lasting happiness for himself -- but especially for all those people he loves. Through it all, he remains as honest, upright, and good-hearted as any street kid can be.

If you loved Oliver Twist, you'll love this book.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. ensure that search engine optimization is utilized satta king within the content. Because your primary goal is increasing your readership, Play Bazar it is important that your blog shows up in the search results when potential readers look for a topic about which you write

    ReplyDelete