Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back in the Saddle -- And Riding.

A few things you should know about me:

1.  Last year, I published my first book through a small publisher.
2.  At the end of last year, talks broke down between me and that publisher over lack of communication.
3.  At the beginning of this year, I terminated my relationship with that publisher.

I do not enjoy talking about these things, so after today, I won't.  I know that my story is not unique.  I know that other people have gone through far worse.  I only wanted to let you guys know that the result of this protracted drama is good; I'm no longer beholden to anyone else, be they individual or corporation, for my work.  It is a lot of responsibility to carry the burden alone, I'll admit . . .but it's also immensely rewarding when the work is a success.

So the buzzword today is empowerment, or giving yourself permission to try, to plan, and to not wait for permission from someone else.

What's new, you ask?

I've created my own imprint name: Phoenix House Press.  I'm working with a talented group of writers.  And I'm committed to getting you the best of my work.

So stay tuned.  Things are about to get really, really interesting.  :)

Now available: CORONA: Special Edition!  Featuring a new prologue and expanded chapters.  Find it on the Amazon Kindle and the Barnes & Noble Nook.  Print version coming soon!

Corona: Special Edition (The Chronicles of Jaenrye)

1 comment:

  1. Play Bazar Imagine that you are someone who is just browsing the internet and you see your blog post among thousands of others. You should ensure that your blog headline sticks out from the rest satta king .

    ReplyDelete